Click on link below for supporting documents
- Maestro System Requirement 2016
- Maestro Supported Interfaces
- Avrio Server
- End User System Requirements for Hosted or Cloud-Based Maestro Solution
Specifications For Client Supplied Computer Equipment
This document serves to outlines Northwind’s minimum specifications for hardware and operating platforms in the Windows environment.
- These specifications may change from time to time to accommodate releases and advances in technology. A current copy of these specifications is available upon request.
- It should be expected that, over time, Client’s data volume and end-user performance requirements will change thereby resulting in the need for possible hardware, operating system and/or connectivity changes.
- Northwind recognizes that less powerful components may, in some circumstances, provide adequate performance.
- Components designated as ‘dedicated’ devices in this document shall only be used to operate software applications approved by Northwind. Client shall provide Northwind with an ‘Administrator’ level login account on each ‘dedicated’ device that contains a Northwind application for use in performing Support Services.
- Client shall be responsible for performance of all Client Supplied Products installation and configuration tasks. Client may elect to perform such activities using fully qualified internal staff members or by contracting such services from a qualified third party vendor.
- Client shall be responsible for all ongoing administration, maintenance, virus protection, data backup and accessibility/security for all hardware, operating systems and network connectivity. Client may elect to perform such activities using fully qualified internal staff members or by contracting such services from a qualified third party vendor.
- Client shall ensure adequate performance of all Client Supplied Products including all troubleshooting and error correction necessary to ensure such performance.
- Please ensure that the hardware system is installed professionally; specifically, the Windows Operating System and SQL Server software should be installed by a Microsoft Certified Professional. Northwinds’s support department will be dialing into the Customer’s PMS hardware network (to be setup in a training room that simulates the live environment) at least one week prior to the scheduled training date in order to verify the hardware and configuration requirements.
- Northwind sets guidelines for the use of its software only. Due to the nearly limitless number of variables within any personal computer or network configuration, Northwind is in no event liable to any perceived speed or performance issues which may arise on any given system. Due to differences in network environments, Northwind makes no guarantee regarding any specific configuration.